Girls fly programme in Africa Foundation “Inform, connect, motivate and inspire the current and next generation of aviation and space leaders in Africa”
Application for the 2018 GFPA foundation programmes open
Access the application forms from the link below: -
High School learners from SADC region
Mathematics and Science (more than 60 %) The annual programme conducts various exciting, stimulating, engaging and challenging educational initiatives aimed at: - • Creating an awareness of STEM field with a focus on aviation and space careers in Africa
• Shaping and developing aspirant aviatrix and future leaders in the STEM sphere in Africa.
• Encouraging an excellent work ethic, ambition, goal-setting, drive and focus on our girls.
• Cultivating a culture of community-building and volunteerism among the youth in Africa
Existing Programmes • Aviation and Space workshops with an emerging technology theme
• Aviation and Space camp (5 days)
• “Fly for STEM Africa campaign”
• Robotics, Coding and Design thinking workshops
• Career and personal development workshops
• Introductory Flight